60 Day Guided Reboot for Thyroid
Our Price: 449.00
For those with hypothyroidism, including Hashimoto's disease, we offer this specially designed 60-Day Guided Reboot. This program helps those with an underactive thyroid condition to get their body back into balance. You’ll learn to make lifestyle changes that can assist in improving overall wellness, and help with certain thyroid-related issues such as excess weight. During the entire program, you’ll have access to your group’s Reboot Nutritionist, who can answer your personal questions and help tailor the program for you.
You will learn how food (specifically gluten, dairy, certain vegetables, specific minerals and added sugars) affects your health, and how sleep, environmental factors, household products, stress and medicine all impact your thyroid. Gain the independence and knowledge to manage your condition with your health care team, and the power to advocate for your wellness. Our thyroid-focused program has been developed by Stacy Kennedy, RD, a Reboot nutritionist with more than 20 years’ experience as a thyroid specialist.
The 60-day program includes:
- 7-day transition phase into the program
- 25-day juice-only Reboot
- 28-day transition to whole foods + juicing
Included are all meal plans, recipes, daily access to your nutritionist/coach, a private online hub just for your group, and eight live webinars where you can ask questions.
Throughout the program your Reboot Nutritionist will provide education and support to learn how to manage your thyroid condition.
- A better understanding of underactive thyroid, how and why it develops, and why the program works to manage it effectively
- What is happening to your body during the 60 days
- The right foods for you – learn to include foods and juices that offer specific nutrients that help to support the immune system and healthy thyroid function. You’ll also learn what foods may be problematic, and how changing your diet can impact your thyroid function
- Fitness guidance to help boost your mood, plus tips to improve your energy
- The role of stress and your environment
- Mindfulness: what it is and how it can help
- How to transition back into “the real world”
Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.