60 Day Guided Reboot for Diabetes
Even if you struggle with diabetes or prediabetes, you CAN lose weight and improve your quality of life. This 60-day Guided Reboot Program is tailored to those who need to carefully manage blood sugar. The program has been developed by Rhaya Jordan, ND, a Reboot Nutritionist with more than 10 years’ experience as a diabetes specialist. During the entire program, you’ll have access to your group’s Reboot Nutritionist, who can answer your personal questions and help tailor the program for you.
This unique and targeted program can help you lose weight, jumpstart a healthy lifestyle, and may even decrease the need for medications. During the program you will learn about your own diabetes and how food, sleep and stress affects you. You’ll be empowered to manage your own condition in the long term with confidence and independence.
The 60-day program includes:
- 7-day transition phase into the program
- 25-day juice-only Reboot
- 28-day transition to whole foods + juicing
Included are all meal plans, recipes, daily access to your nutritionist/coach, a private online hub just for your group, and eight live webinars where you can ask questions.
Throughout the program your Reboot Nutritionist will provide education and support to learn how to manage your diabetes.
- A better understanding of type 2 diabetes, and why the program works to manage it effectively
- The Diabetes Triangle: the 3 pillars of lifestyle management
- What is happening to your body during the 60 days
- The right foods for you – learn the role of protein and how to avoid trigger foods
- Fitness guidance to help boost your mood and manage blood sugar
- The role of stress and your environment
- Mindfulness: what it is and how it can help
- How to transition back into “the real world”
Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.