Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between your recipe books?
Reboot with Joe Plant-Based Recipes and the Reboot with Joe Juice Diet Cookbook contain recipes for eating and juicing. All the recipes in these books are plant-based and approved for a Reboot. Our 101 Juice Recipes Book contains only juice recipes, and 101 Smoothie Recipes contains only smoothie recipes. Most are approved for a Reboot, but some are not. The latter two books also contain full color photos of all our juices and smoothies, while the other books contain little to no photography. There are a couple overlapping recipes, but most are unique to each book.
2. Do you offer digital versions of your books and movies?
Yes, we sell eBooks and downloads of our film through iTunes and other marketplaces.
3. Are Joe’s movies, books and apps available in other languages?
The US/Canadian (NTSC) DVD of Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead contains optional Spanish subtitles. The UK/European (PAL) version contains options for Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian subtitles. The second film, Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2 is available in NTSC only, with options for Spanish, French and German subtitles.
4. Which books contain Reboot instructions and plans?
The book that contains the meal plans is the Reboot with Joe Juice Diet book.
5. What is your return policy?
See our Refund Policy page.
6. Do the books and the apps have nutrition content?
Both the book and the app contain nutritional information for the recipes.
7. How much is shipping? When can I expect my order?
All domestic orders over $49 ship free. For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page
8. Do you have more information about your Guided Reboot program?
For Guided Reboot related questions please see our Guided Reboot Frequently Asked Questions