Guided Reboot Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does a Guided Reboot work?
Our 15-Day, 30-Day, 60-Day (for Thyroid), and 60-Day (for Diabetes) programs include meal plans, shopping lists, and professional guidance via webinars and online communication before, during and after your Guided Reboot.
You will gain access to our private online groups where you can connect with other session participants, contact and communicate with your nutritionist/coach, easily access your meal plans, shopping lists, and other Reboot materials. You can even keep your own e-journal to track your progress.
2. Who should not participate in a Guided Reboot?
The following individuals should not participate:
- Individuals on prescription medications (check with your doctor first, as it may be okay depending on your medication.)
- Individuals under treatment for a health condition (check with your doctor first, as it may be okay depending on your condition and treatment.)
- Women who are pregnant and/or nursing. Please see this post for more information on why.
3. I have type 1 diabetes. Can I participate in the Guided Reboot for Diabetes?
We do not recommend this program for people with type 1 diabetics, especially if insulin dependent.
4. I have a hyperthyroid condition. Can I participate in the Guided Reboot for Thyroid?
No, this group is specifically tailored for those with hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s disease. However, please write to us at Rebootcoaching@rebootwithjoe.com to express interest in a future program.
5. I’ve signed up for the Guided Reboot. Now what?
After purchasing the program, you will receive an email that takes you to a download page where you can find a letter from your coach. It includes the date, time, and registration link for your welcome webinar. It’s highly recommended, but not mandatory, that you attend. This is when your coach will discuss everything you need to get ready. If you want to get started before then, we’ve also included meal plans and shopping lists for the first five days and a guide to help with the transition.
Once the group starts, all communication will take place in a private group in our community. You will need to create a profile on our site (if you haven’t done so already). After creating your profile, you will be automatically added to your group. Please wait 24 to 48 hours for an invitation to join. If you don’t receive one or have any questions, please email us.
6. I cannot attend a live webinar. Will they be recorded?
If you are unable to participate in any of the scheduled webinars, they will be posted on the group site the next day and you can watch them at your convenience.
7. Why is there a fee for Guided Reboot Programs?
Our Guided Reboot Programs were created for people who want personal attention and the supervision of a trained Reboot nutritionist rather than doing a Reboot on their own. Our Reboot coaches are professional nutritionists, who lead weekly webinars to help you stay on track, and can address more complex dietary and health concerns and any obstacles you may encounter. They are also personally available to answer any of your questions privately. The fees associated with Guided Reboot Programs are used to compensate your dedicated nutritionist and pay for the software that allows us to provide you with a closed, private online site just for your session.
8. Can I enroll in the Guided Reboot if I’m outside of the USA?
Yes, our program is available to participants in all countries. Our store can handle online payments for customers in Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States. For other countries, we can arrange payment via Paypal. Please email us to register.
9. What do I need to participate in the program?
For the program, you will need a juicer and ability to connect to the Internet via computer, smartphone or tablet. We will provide you with all of your meal plans, shopping lists, recipes and other resources you will need to successfully complete a Guided Reboot.
10. What can I expect in terms of time commitment?
Like everything else worth doing, making juice takes time! Plan on at least 45 minutes a day for prep, juicing and cleanup. And you’ll want to check in each day to your Guided Reboot private group, as well as attend webinars when you can.
11. None of the dates posted work with my schedule. Can I be alerted of future dates?
Yes, we recommend signing up for our email newsletter or checking our website regularly. We offer several groups per month. Additionally, if you are unable to make any of the live group webinars due to your schedule, these will be recorded and posted to your group page for later viewing.
12. What do I need in order to participate in the webinars?
Our webinars are hosted by GoToWebinar. Prior to your first webinar, we will send you an email with instructions on how to get set up. The webinar can be viewed on a PC or Mac computer, smartphone, or tablet. For system requirements, please visit the GoToMeeting website. If your computer or device is not supported, you can also participate via a dial-in phone number that will be provided. If you are unable to participate in any of the scheduled webinars, they will be posted on the group site the next day.
13. I have a social event/vacation/party right in the middle of my Guided Reboot. Can I still do it?
These activities are part of life! Your Guided Reboot nutritionist will advise you on how to handle parties and events while sticking to your Reboot.
14. Is the size of each group limited?
Yes. Our groups can fill up 1-2 weeks before the start date. We recommend registering early.
15. Do you offer a waiting list for Guided Reboot sessions that are full?
Yes. Please email us and let us know which session you’d like to join. We will let you know if there are any cancellations.
16. Can I join a Guided Reboot that has already started?
To get the full value of your Guided Reboot, it’s important to start with your group. However, you may email us to see if an exception can be made.
17. I’m registered for a Guided Reboot but something came up and I can’t participate. What should I do?
Please email us. It might be possible to shift your enrollment to another session, provided that your session has not yet begun.
18. Can I give a Guided Reboot as a gift?
Yes, we recommend purchasing a Reboot with Joe Gift Card for $149 (cost of 15-day program), $289 (cost of 30-day program) or $449 (cost of 60-day program).
19. Other Questions?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org